Come aboard come aboard.It can go all night if you want it to
- 1 large loaf of country bread, sliced into smallish pieces
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Cloves of garlic peeled and crushed slightly
- 1 recipe Ginger mint basil and coriander pesto
- 1 recipe Chilli Coriander jam
- 1 recipe crema al tonno,tuna pate
- 1 recipe lemony pea pesto
- 1 recipe egg and avocado
- 1 handful fresh rocket
- 1/2 cup sundried tomato olive and basil tapenade
- Boquerones en vinagre,cured white anchovies
- cooked prawns,in their shells
- 1 cup mushrooms a la grecque
- assorted cheeses.buffalo mozzarella goats cheese log,requeijao or ricotta
- assorted meats,chouriço,salame,presunto serrano
Generously drizzle the bread with olive oil on both sides. Using a pair of tongs, transfer the slices of bread to the grill and grill for a few moments until grill marks are present. Flip and continue to grill the bread on the other side for a minute more. Remove and set aside.
Rub the garlic on the toasted bread to give it an extra layer of flavor.
Arrange the toppings on a large platter or table and serve with the grilled bread.