A perfectly peared salad with grilled cheese and port wine dressing

A versatile & festive pear salad

I love how this salad looks and just how versatile it is. The Port wine reduction vinaigrette and the grilled cheese make it a special and elegant salad to have as a Christmas starter or side option.Its appearance on the table brings an added bit of festive decoration.The jewel in the Christmas crown. This is also a great make ahead recipe! I love that I can grill all the cheese, and make the reduction vinaigrette a day or two in advance. This really helps me maximize my time preparing for a special event or just the week ahead. This pear salad recipe is a fantastic side dish that pairs perfectly with roast turkey or chicken, and even with a juicy steak. But honestly, I found that I also love to eat it as a meal, just by its delicious self.

Comments

Popular Posts